Monday, November 7, 2011

Love You Forever by: Robert Munsch

I was given this book after having my first child by a good friend's mother.  She inscribed in the front cover for me that I am a great mommy and she hopes that I continue to enjoy all the "stages" of motherhood.  I have read this book over and over to all three of my children and the words really touch my heart. As parents we will always see our children as our babies, no matter how big they get.  We take care of them and teach them many life lessons, all with unconditional love.  As our children grow, they will take care of us just as we have taken care of them. 

I relate Love You Forever, not only to my children, but to the children that I teach on a daily basis.  I make a difference in the lives of many children.  They each have a special place in my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Ran into my teens room (age 16) to clean it last Saturday, while he was taking his 25 minute shower and then he came to the breakfast table and I said: "the maid was here today, she just left" He said: "really, she was!" LOL! :D

    Just learning this blogging stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you describe your favorite childhood book. This book can go down throughout generations. I posted a similar childhood book and your post made me remember my favorite childhood book too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture you choose, it shows your personality. Your blog is brief and your "About Me" is nice and to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book also. I have read it several times at parent meetings. It always brings tears to my eyes each time I read it. It shows just how much we love our children and how they will always be in our hearts forever. I hope you continue to share this book through the years to come. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the concept of unconditional love is important for all ages of children. This book is one that all teachers should have in their classroom libraries.

    ReplyDelete